3.01.2010

Devil Came to Me and Said "You Just Follow Me"

(fashiongonerouge+fashionising+Idon'tremember)

Today I was told that maybe next year I'll be studying in Poland for the whole course... wow I don't know what to think or what to feel... I just can't believe it!

Talking about other stuff, in two weeks I'll be going to Paris and I want to do a bit of vintage shopping, but I don't know any vintage or thirft store there... so please if anyone knows any good (and not very very expensive) shop please tell me! I'm desperate!

5 comments:

Jessie77 said...

congrats!

-jessie
My Delusional Mind

Pia said...

gorgeous photos. those pics make me want to have legs for miles.

anyways, congrats on poland!! and have a safe trip to paris! that's soo exciting!

Birgitte said...

Have fun in Poland!

xoxo birgitte

http://fashionaccordingtobirgitte.blogspot.com

Desired Youth said...

Love these photos.
Have fun in Paris, I love that city.
P.S.
I believe the Cherry Blossom Girl had a bunch of stores listed on her blog and mentioned if they were or were not expensive(:

ALICE MARGO said...

i love every one of these picturess.
great post xx