2.05.2010

Daughters of the Wind





(fashionising) (models)




It's imposible not to love this images: Anja Rubik, embelished dresses, Abbey Lee Kershaw, lace, Dorothea Barth Jorgenssen, sheer dresses, Kim Noorda, flower headbands...



Well, I'm sooo sorry for not having posted in the last weeks but my exams made it impossible... Anyway, I've managed to collect a good amount of good images to post, so I promise to cathch up with the emails, posts, commets and everything!



And I'm finally passing the two awards given by Walk the Sand (from http://walkthesand.blogspot.com/) and Pia (from http://haute-like-wasabi.blogspot.com/)that i should've done a long time ago! here are the blogs I've recently discovered and I think are great:


4 comments:

Aleisha Z said...

Inspiring post! and thankyou for linking me :) XXX

Pia said...

all gorgeous photos. i am craving to be in a meadow with flowers in my hair now

Marz said...

I love picture 8 and 10 from above! The draping and flowy-ness from the dresses are beautiful.
Hope your exams went well!
-Marz

Erin Kim said...

gorgeous pictures! my favorites are the 8th, the 14th, the 3rd to last, and oh so many of them! haha. thanks for sharing. :)