1.08.2010

they're just country folk

This images make wanna quit my studies and go to find new experiences, live free on my own, just travelling from one place to another... my home would be the whole world!
My laptop has been a bit crazy these days, it wouldn't let me write new posts and read comments... Ok, I don't know what was going wrong with it but whatever it was has finished kidnapping my blog, so now i have to catch up with posts and answer&write comments!
(fashionising)
(couturecarrie.blogspot)
(supermodels.nl)

5 comments:

A Gluten Freestyle said...

That first image is just stunning.
Great post, great inspiration.
x

Pia said...

i agree! that first image is so beautiful :)

Jess said...

oh i love jen brill and if only we could all look this stellar frolicking in the fields!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Where did you find all these lovely photos? I want to look at the rest of the spreads :) have a great weekend!

Becky Tjandera said...

Ohh I love these pics ! Beautiful ! :)